Why was my question about a sex tape involving Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter offensive?

Someone complained and it was removed. I was just doing some research. I'm sure that there are neocons who would love to watch something like that. How are we ever going to get those two together if the Yahoo Answers community stands in the way of intellectual curiosity? Ann is going to want proof that... show more Someone complained and it was removed. I was just doing some research. I'm sure that there are neocons who would love to watch something like that. How are we ever going to get those two together if the Yahoo Answers community stands in the way of intellectual curiosity? Ann is going to want proof that something like that would sell before she puts up with O'Reilly constantly telling her to "shut up." Bill is going to need proof that it will enhance his ratings if he gets together with a shrill anorexic harridan who many people claim has a suspiciously prominent Adam's apple. Don't you people want this to happen? What's the matter with you? Most of you seem to be neoconservates--live up to your principles! Let the market decide!
Update: PLANKSHEER: You said that both O'Reilly and Coulter are "radioactive." Does that mean I should be trying to keep them apart? What if it they achieve critical mass?
Update 2: BRAND_NEW_ACCOUNT_AGAIN: Don't worry about rabies. Both O'Reilly and Coulter would have had all relevant immunization shots and would have been tested for (physical) disease, in accordance with state laws.
Update 3: MCGOO: You have to assume that the terrorists are already working on their own "Spawn of Satan" project. American has to achieve pre-eminence in the Spawn of Satan race to ensure the security of its borders.
Update 4: DEE_S: If O'Reilly and Coulter getting involved in some one-on-one action resulted in a mushroom cloud, what would the yield be? Any physicists here? Inquiring minds want to know!
Update 5: RAZOR: Yahoo Answers seems to have no sense of humor or irony. Does their appeal procedure work at all? I've never had any luck.
Update 6: GERLAD_M: Sorry to ruin your mood by mentioning Mr. O and Ms. C. Just think, though, if there was an actual tape. All the neocon teenagers who post to this and other political forums would be glued to their screens--and their keyboards, if you know what I mean. They wouldn't be able to post and we could have a... show more GERLAD_M: Sorry to ruin your mood by mentioning Mr. O and Ms. C. Just think, though, if there was an actual tape. All the neocon teenagers who post to this and other political forums would be glued to their screens--and their keyboards, if you know what I mean. They wouldn't be able to post and we could have a return to intelligent discourse. Occasionally, I've actually posed serious answers and questions, but I've never been rewarded with any intelligent discussions on any political forum on Yahoo Answers.
Update 7: BARB: I'm not a teenager. I'm a middle-aged guy. I happen to find enjoy doing what the English call "taking the p*ss"; that is, yanking people's chains. I'd honestly like some serious discussion of politics, but I've learned that it doesn't seem to happen much on Yahoo Answers,... show more BARB: I'm not a teenager. I'm a middle-aged guy. I happen to find enjoy doing what the English call "taking the p*ss"; that is, yanking people's chains. I'd honestly like some serious discussion of politics, but I've learned that it doesn't seem to happen much on Yahoo Answers, probably because, as you so rightly suspect, most people who answer here are teenagers. I used to work hard at giving honest, well-thought-out or well-researched answers, only to be annoyed that people who could barely put together an English sentence would leap into the fray of any discussion on any topic and give answers you would expect from 12-year-olds. Now I've learned to simply treat Yahoo Answers as a source of entertainment.