Are you as worried as I am that Canada may attack us while we're spread thin in Iraq?!?

We need to launch a full scale pre-emptive attack.

Then once we've established total control and occupation, we introduce the "wood for food" program!

Any country that can produce Nickleback is obviously part of the axis of evil!. We have to strike before they are able to mobilize their army of mounty-ninjas.

These damn canucks think they're sneaky, but I am onto them.

Favorite Answer

OH MY GOD they are comming over now dunk and cover dunk and cover!!!!!! They are bringing their canadian bacon with them omg the horror the horror, and gosh darn that free universal medicare gosh darn them all *shakes fists to the sky* damn you all damn you all.

• Kim

I glad that someone is awake! I live near the border and have seen those black snowmobiles. They have machine guns mounted, and there are tens of thousands of them ready to go at the drop of a beaver tail. I talked with a drunken Mountie (he thought I was a lusty hard drinking Canuk like himself) and he said the plan is to use I-5 as an invasion route. They're are going to hook up with the Mexicans in San Francisco, then move east and take everything. It's a classic pincer movement. If we don't act now, we won't have a chance in hell!

• dee s

Geez...judging by some of the responses, I guess you should have posted this in the Jokes & Riddles section, eh?

As a NY/Canadian border inhabitant (most north--below Ottawa & Montreal), I understand your concern. What bothers me the most is the rise in the Canadian dollar. This monumental occurence has lead to a phenomenon known as CDS. (Canadian invasion of local Dollar Stores) It is quite scary and upsetting. They buy up all of the $1 last-month Better Homes and Gardens magazines before us hard working Americans can. They are over $6 a copy in Canada, you see, or at least that's what I was informed of the other day in the check out line. It is quite a travesty, eh?

I will concede that they have nicer movie theatres (notice the spelling) and better Chinese food across the border. And it is convenient to get there--two minutes by boat from my house. They also have great senses of humor over there--unlike some of the respondents to your question.

However, if their dollar grows any stronger, we may see even more of an invasion that goes well beyond our Dollar Stores! I say, to hell with the Mexican border! Move all of the Coast Guard and Border Patrol up here. Protect us, George....Protect us....please......eh?

No. Some of my best friends were Canadians. They weren't too inclined to view Americans as desirable in any sense. In fact their attitude toward Americans reminded me of those folks who have to clean something undesirable off their shoes. I think they believe they are quite superior and don't need to sully their good graces with such an endeavor.

At least they don't have hypocrite leaders that are oil and war crazy like us and politics are everything, people are treated more equally there and they would never do that. So what if they did, we could beat them and knock them off the face of the Earth before they could take their second step forward.

Source(s): I am an American.

Your an idiot. Canada only helps the US and is not a threat to you .

Also if you can not beat a bunch of savages there is no way you could ever beat us with any occupation / war.

We fight like we play hockey , we win.

You are very uneducated from what I can tell.Canada is an ally and provides half your gasoline and natural gas to start , why would you want to interfere with that.

We've tried this 3 times, and failed every time.

What are you going to do aboot it?

yes nickleback sux i agree

lol funny. You are joking right?