Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i possibly have a magnesium deficincey...what type of test to figure?

im gonna get tested on i am wondering what type of test i shold tell them to do. someone told me a blood test is usually inconclusive.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You should have a blood test to check your magnesium level as well as to check your other electrolytes, like potassium. The test for the other electrolytes is often called a CMP (comprehensive metabolic profile); the magnesium will be checked separately. That is the best place to start.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.