Not that I wear this look, but here's how I would do it:
1. Wash you face.
2. Using a make up sponge or your fingers, dab on the foundation on your forehead and cheeks and spread it all over, blending it into your neck.
3. Apply a very small dab of the concealer under each eye, blend in, but don't rub, just sort of dab it with your finger or a concealer brush. Same for any acne.
4. Using a powder brush, dip it into the poweder, tap off the excess and then lightly apply it to your forehead, nose, cheeks, etc. If you got too much, lightly wipe with a tissue.
5. If you just have one shade of eyeshadow, apply it with either your finger or a nice eye shadow brush. Don't use the one that came with it. Close one eye, apply it from the inner corner to the outer corner, blending it towards your brow bone. It you have another darker shade apply that to your crease. Repeat for the other eye.
6. I hope you have mascara. Curl your eyelashes with a curler if you have one, and then apply mascara in back and forth motions to your top lashes, and then turn the brush vertical and lightly brush your bottom lashes.
7. When I want a dark, dramatic effect with my eyeliner, I apply a pencil line to the bottom right between my eyeball and my lower lashes, on that crease. For the top I use MAC liner pots with a MAC eye liner brush. I start from my inner corner and follow the line of my top lashes. This may take some practice.
8. What lipstick did you get? If it's dark, like black or purple, then eww. If it's a red shade or even better, a nude shade, just put some chap stick on first and then use your finger to smudge it on your lips. For a stained look, take some off with a tissue. I just wear lip gloss though. The more emo thing would seem to be just some chap stick.
9. Apply nail polish, wait for it to dry, and then apply a clear top coat so it doesn't chip so much.