How do you apply emo makeup?

I need visuals! Lots and lots of picture instructions! I don't understand written things. Heres the instructions I need: -Eye liner (pencil AND liquid) -Powder/Foundation -Eye shadow -Nail polish -Concealor -Lip stick -Etcetera!! (am I forgetting anything??) Please, I just spent $50 and I have no... show more I need visuals! Lots and lots of picture instructions! I don't understand written things. Heres the instructions I need:

-Eye liner (pencil AND liquid)
-Powder/Foundation
-Eye shadow
-Nail polish
-Concealor
-Lip stick
-Etcetera!! (am I forgetting anything??)

Please, I just spent $50 and I have no idea on how to put it on. I don't want to waste any.

I've always dressed emo but I never wore the makeup. I'm ready now :]
Update: Me? S poser? Ha. Looks like you just don't know how to answer my question. :]
Update 2: OK retards. Emo does NOT mean CUTTER. I hate you. Go to hell.
Update 3: Ok haters. People who are emo for no apparent reason are indeed stupid. But I'm not one of those people. I'm emo because my mother died trying to kill my father who was trying to rape me. Are you happy now that you hear the truth?? I dont even have any family. They are all drug dealers and I am adopted. So... show more Ok haters. People who are emo for no apparent reason are indeed stupid. But I'm not one of those people. I'm emo because my mother died trying to kill my father who was trying to rape me. Are you happy now that you hear the truth?? I dont even have any family. They are all drug dealers and I am adopted. So go to hell, haters AND posers. IF there is even a hell.