BANGLADESH ONLY( YOGA Center LOcation)?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
People from Bangladesh can you please give me the locations of institutions or foundations the teaches yoga OR AERObiCS or BOTH.............it will be helpful if you add other ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
I got the following from Internet search. I do live in Dhaka but never ever thought of practicing Yoga and/or Aerobics. But your question has raised my curiosity and thanks for the motivation:

1. The Dazzle Yoga and Aerobics Centre, is for women only, but they are going to start a children’s yoga class as well. The admission fee for yoga classes is Tk 300 with a monthly fee of Tk 1500. S. N. Dutta (Swapan), the chief yoga instructor, happens to be a National award winner. The place is open from 10:00 AM till 9:30 PM.

Address: Dazzle Yoga and Aerobics Centre, House No. 14/B, Road No. 95, Gulshan-1, Phone: 018-217763, 8826366

2. Ratan’s Health Club. The instructor, Md. Harun, happens to be the president of the Bangladesh Yoga Association and also a member of the International Yoga Federation. Since these classes only started about four months ago, there are fewer members than at Dazzle, giving more opportunity for one-on-one consultations with your yogi. Classes are on Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00 PM but you can also arrange a separate timing if you really need to. The admission fee here is Tk 1000 and Tk 1500 monthly.

Address: Ratan’s Health Club, 45, Navana Tower, 6th Floor, Gulshan-1, Phone: 8828854, 8813955, 0171823382

3. The Heinrich Heine Institute is starting separate classes for men and women on Fridays 5:00 to 6:00 PM and on Tuesdays from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. The men’s class is being taught by Shah Mahbub Pasha and the women’s ones by the warm and lovely Andreas Pasha. The instructors really know what they’re doing and there is no reason to be intimidated – everyone starts from the simple basics and moves on at their own pace. The monthly fee is the same as the other two places mentioned, Tk 1500.

Address: Heinrich Heine Institute, House No. 20, Road No. 2, Dhanmondi, Phone: 9677893, 8922202

Hope these would help!

Source:

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
Thank u 4 ur answer........ It was very helpful........
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• Piere P answered 7 years ago
    My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
    http://www.hawkeyep.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.99$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock