What can saran wrap do for me by tomorrow?

ok, so i have a little bit of fat around my midsection...my waist is 31 inches around...or less. but thats not my problem...tomorrow im supposed to be wearing a bikini and when i walk, my stomach jiggles a bit...i know saran wrap just lose water weight and it's only temporary, but do u think it would firm my... show more ok, so i have a little bit of fat around my midsection...my waist is 31 inches around...or less. but thats not my problem...tomorrow im supposed to be wearing a bikini and when i walk, my stomach jiggles a bit...i know saran wrap just lose water weight and it's only temporary, but do u think it would firm my stomach for just one day? i just dont want it to jiggle a lot...so if i put on the saran wrap at night and take it out in the morning, would i have a firm looking stomach for about 15 hours? i dont care if it goes back to normal after that. i just want to know if that would work....cuz im on a diet and i just lost 5 pounds in a week. isnt that great! i used to weigh 125 and then i gained to 140....now i weigh 135. just 10 more pounds to go

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! Please answer...by the way today is my birthday. im so excited.