Do you think that having sex on Second Life with other avatars is cheating on your spouse?

Favorite Answer

Any time a Lie has to be used to cover up Secrets and/or to Deceive your spouse; Any time a Secret Life is kept from your spouse, You become a Cheater!

I agree, you should just tell him that it bothers you and see what he says. I don't think its cheating but it's very close to the mental side of cheating, like how I feel when my partner watches porn.

talk about it and you will feel better

If you feel guilty about it and covering it up...its deception, regardless. But you should really ask yourself why you are doing it...if its something that you aren't getting at home, which it usually is, then you need to address that. Talk to your spouse. If they aren't receptive to your needs and desires then, play on little avatar, you get yours!

Sure, but since my wife keeps me spent I don't even have time for a REAL affair right now.

Of course.

not if your spouse is standing or sitting beside you!!

you really have a spouse and ask a question like this...dang i say get it every time you can have fun doing it.

lol no i dnt think it is as you are, but i think you might want to talk to him about it so he doesnt think ur making it into some huge secret

Do you have a life? No I thought not

yes! and also fooling yourself!