gibbs asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

im 15 yrs old men I masterbate 1-2 times a week do it's healthy or normal or unhealthy?

• Solo
    Best Answer

Its normal to masturbate several times a day. Don't worry about it and have fun with it.

It is normal. 2-4 times is normal for a new masturbator but if you are not sexually active 3-6 times a week is ok. But don't get addicted. It can cause a serious problem. Your testicles could be strained from the amount of sperm that it has to produce. As long as it doesn't hurt or make you feel sick then you are perfectly normal. 3 times average makes the sperm healthier.

From celegorm mithrandir

Yeah, it's perfectly natural, normal and healthy. I'm also 15 (turning 16 in September) but compared to me, what you're doing is nothing. I jack off sometimes 6 - 7 times a day!

And what the fu** FirefighterAce. Hes not too young. I started masturbating when I was in the 6th grade. A lot of kids find out about jacking off around that age too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA when i was 13 i would masterbate everday and night i was afraid i masterbated for a 3rd time the day

• lodger

because of your use of the English lang...I am not sure what you are asking....but it's ok with 1-2 times a week, but try to refrain from it alittle...if you use something visual for this, then it might not work too good when there is a girl involved.....so refrain...and think of something else............

my mum nearly caught me last night in bed.... but overall it's normal. I'm 16 now and I started to masturbate a few months ago. It's healthy and it's normal.... and also orgasms are good ok....

unhealthy....you should be doing it at least 20 times a day

twice a week is fine that leaves you enough time to do more important things like study or sports etc.In the mean time you do keep your prostate heal-tier when you do do it now and than like you are doing.

there is nothing unhealthy about it you are not going to hurt yourself in any way just whack away my friend whack away it isn't going to hurt anything just might make you tired , don't believe me look it up

im 15 and i cant stop. i do it every 12 hours. and now nothing comes out but air. and my penis is swollen...yup...