Please Help me.I dont know how to explain this to my parents.?

Please Help me.I really need help.. For the past three weeks i have been searching online and getting information about Anal Cancer. And i looked at pictures of it. I have most of the symptoms and the pictures resemble what it looks like on me. Ive had this for about a month now. And i dont know what to do. I... show more Please Help me.I really need help..
For the past three weeks i have been searching online and getting information about Anal Cancer.
And i looked at pictures of it. I have most of the symptoms and the pictures resemble what it looks like on me. Ive had this for about a month now. And i dont know what to do. I live with my mother and her boyfreind and i do not know how to tell them about it. I feel very akward trying to tell them whenever i try. Ive tried just telling them but i cant. Im scared they will laugh and not believe me. Or that they will want to see it. And i refuse to show them. I know i need to see a doctor but. I just cant tell my parents about it. Can somebody PLEASE help me with this. How should i tell them?
Should i even tell them?
What should i do if they ask to see it?
PLEASE this is very improtant that somebody helps me with this.Its been a month sinc ei noticed i have this.
Im scared to tell them.
PLEASE HELP ME

-JJ
17/m
Update: Money is an issue..It will cost alot of $$$ to just get it checked out