Spiderman comics?

Does anyone know where I could find a place to buy comics.

Favorite Answer

The best place to buy comics is actually at a comic book convention. Most dealers that go there have dollar bins with lots of good stuff if you can get there early. At the last one that I went to, I ended up getting a bunch of Spider-Man comics worth $10-20 for just a buck each.

Since there aren't that many conventions throughout the year and none at all in some places, the next best place is ebay. As long as you aren't looking for the "must have comics" at the time (ie Spider-Man stuff right now because of the nostalgia following the movie) you can usually get just about anything for less than any online place. Make sure that you look for shipping deals (combined shipping) otherwise you can end up spending way more on shipping than you do on the comics themselves.

For the newest comics, try the scifigenre.com or comicsnow.com subscription services. Both will give up to up a 35% discount. I use scifigenre.com and wouldn't think about using anyone else

well google your city and right after your city type comic book store and then google will give you a list of comics in your city and i havent read a lot of spidey comics yet but get The amazing spiderman 2012 its the reboot after parkers death and get ultimate spiderman its in another universe and miles merrealers of something like that is spiderman and i recommend Scarlet spider 2012 honestly amazing story how ever for that story line you will need to buy a issue or 2 from carnage and venom comics and that reminds me buy venom the comic the story where eugine is the wielder of the symbiote armor but only go up to issue #14 after that it gets boring i read upto isse 16 and i got bored after issue #14

Look in your phone book for a comic book store. Unless you want a common title such as Batman, Superman, Spiderman or say X-Men then don't go to a regular book store. Go to a honest to goodness comic book store.

You can use the Comic Shop Locater (see link below) to find the shop closest to your zip code. If there are none close you may just have to order them as previous answerers have suggested. Marvel also offers subscription services.

http://csls.diamondcomics.com/

there is a place in tyler tx. that sell / buys comic books

• rtanys

www.midtowncomics.com is where I usually order from except for the titles I subscribe to.

books-a-million or barnes and noble