WATER FASTING and salt water flush.?

is it nessesary to do a salt water flush (SWF) during water fasting?

i heard some people so it and some dont.

what would be the right thing to do.

please, anyone whose done this, please give advice.

thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Too much salt water will make you sick!

• Login to reply the answers
  • emmit
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Salt Water Fast

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are really no strict rules for fasting, individual results are more important. On the Master Cleanse Lemonade fast (which I am starting today) he recommends that you do it with 1 quart of water and 2 tsp. of uniodized salt. This is the only fast I've really read about that talks about a salt water flush. I left 2 links... one with the master cleanse plan and the 2nd is a long informative article on fasting... and it never mentions drinking salt water! Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

Be careful. Lately, I have seen situations on television involving the use of water tactics. I have seen pieces on television and in the newspapers and magazines that explain the need for common sense when one is dieting. TOO MUCH WATER will cause "water poisoning" because of excess amounts of it. Then the person will become edematous, grow quite ill and sometimes actually die. Be careful. Remember this, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? - Romans 8:31. The Lord daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. - Psalm 68:19. Peace and God Bless.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Thankyou all for your replies and opinions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.