Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I now pronounce you chuck and larry???

I went into this movie whith my friends thinking it would be homophobic. but by the end of the movie it was the exact opposite. my favorite scence was when the walked up the steps of that one building with their supporters on one side and the protesters on the other side. i beilive it was a very funny movie that also told the story of how homophobia is still an issue. so i want to know what the LGBT community thought of it?? since that is who the movie is about.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it showed a lot of people that when they protest against LGBT people, they do more than express their opinions, but they really hurt people's feelings and make them feel subhuman. It was a very controversial (though I don't know why it should even be in question..) issue, but the movie played it off well. It had humor that myself and a few of my gay friends found hilarious, and it also showed that homophobia and the homosexual prejudice is still present - regardless of what many people think.

The movie did a very good job of visualizing the pain that many LGBT people go through on a regular basis, and I hope it opened the eyes of many people..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really wanna watch that soon!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.