does loooks count or good heart counts in matter of love? luv who has good hrt or who has good looks?

Favorite Answer

Good Looks runs skin deep...Good Looks are not forever..

So who will be left to hold you when it all falls down?

Dont count on goodlooks...But a heart of gold last forever :)

Well... in my opinion... Looks plays a part but a good heart is key. Think about it... How would you know that person had a good heart unless you were physically attracted to them in some way first. But looks are definitely not everything that should matter because if you base a relationship souly on looks... I'm sorry that would just make you a shallow person. Just remember... there's always more to a person than their appearance.

Definitely good heart. Looks will help getting attention at the begging but what you have inside will count. Also you don't wanna be with someone who only cares about outside.

• me

You have to be at least decent looking to draw the person to you first, right? And then the personalities keep them there. When you first meet someone, you can't tell what's their insides are, therefore, you have to make assumptions base on the outside appearance. If the appearance is pleasing to your eyes, chances are, you'll make extra efforts to get to know them. Whoever says looks don't matter at first are lying.

for me . i would love someone who has a good heart . looks does matter to a certain extent but the top most priority is a good heart

i can overlook looks if the person is really nice and he is like the person i want to be with and obviously he should have heart of gold.

so for me it is a good heart

I belive it is whats on the inside that counts... When I look at someone I see their soul, not by what they look like or what they are wearing...

well it really depends on the person. in my opinion good heart is everything and looks is just a bonus

hey when it comes to a good relationship its from the heart.

the ones that last on looks, don't last very long