For those who say that illegal immigrants are not breaking any laws......?

Please read this article from the Dallas Morning News. Now of course not all had criminal records and of course Americans break the law all the time, but there is no reason to put up with law-breakers who ALSO have no right to be here. No real question here but feel free to share you EDUCATED thoughts. No need to curse anyone out.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/l...

Update:

And yes, shame on the United States government for letting things like this go on.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing about the illegals surprise or shock me anymore. I hope all of those criminals are deported along with the rest of the criminal illegal aliens in this county. Way to go, Dallas!

• 1 decade ago

I agree, we have enough home grown criminals to deal with why in the world would we want other nations cast off criminals... People tend to think everybody has honorable intentions for coming here but some of the criminal records of those who are caught prove that we do have a very dark side to this problem.

• 1 decade ago

What gets lost in the argument is Americans have a right to be here. Illegals break the law from sneaking in to document fraud. Our country is quickly becoming corrupted as Mexico

• 1 decade ago

Being illegal is breaking the law.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Illegals always break laws. They started when they came here illegally, why should they suddenly stop?

• jean
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Gee, how many times to you have to get arrested before they deport the illegals

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for those that say most Americans don't want legalization

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjRRl...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heard it already you need a new argument.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.