the name of the robot in Lost in Space TV series?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lost in Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The general public now most recognizes Lost In Space via the memorable, oft-repeated

warning lines of the Robot, "Warning! Warning!", "That does not compute ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_in_Space - Cached

• 1 decade ago

In the TV show that ran from 65-68 it went by the name "Robot", It was played by Bob May, but the voice was from Dick Tufeld

• 4 years ago

The Robot is a Model B-9 Environmental-Control Robot, which had no given name. However, in the third-season episode entitled "The Time Merchant," it was shown in its packing crate, and the crate was labelled "ONE General Utility Non-Theorizing Environmental ROBOT" with the G, U, N, T, E, and all letters in "ROBOT" in red capital letters, while all the other letters were black; some have suggested that this was supposed to convey the acronym "GUNTER";

• 1 decade ago

The robot had no name.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

in the first episode he was using a model designation (which i do not remember). subsuquently he was called robot or the robot.

• 1 decade ago

It answered to the name of "Robot",or affectionately,'you bumbling boobie' et al.

Source(s): Dr. Smith,one afternoon at The Powerhouse Museum,Sydney,Australia.
  • 1 decade ago

robot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he didn't have a name he was just robot or bubble headed booby LOL it wasn't robbie that was another robot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DANGER!! DANGER!! WILL ROBINSON!!!

I BELIEVE THE ROBOTS NAME WAS ROBBIE.

HE AND DR. SMITH LATER MARRIED AND MOVED TO PALM SPRINGS!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have heard it was Robby..... Dr Smith would know but isnt telling anyone.... Oh Dear!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.