from best friends to enimies?

hey

well about 2 months ago i got in a fight with one of my best frends so she got mad cuz i was calling her a blonde (she has bolnde hair and is lacking a brain) so she smacked me and i grabbed her hair and pulled out a chunk of it then put her in a head lock then she gets all bratty about how she got nose sergury then she just walked away but later on she sent a girl to come and smack me again and well lets just say she ended up with a bald spot then the word got out that we got into a fight and of course everyone comes and asks me what happ end so i told them the the girl i faught with comes in acuses me of lieing and that just ended up eith another ***** fight then she took all my friends and well turned them against me and the worst part is that this all happend at church while i was helping out with the little kids class we still havent made up and its been 2 or 3 months so do u think we should make up or hate each other 4 god nows how many years

Favorite Answer

try to say I am sorrry, and be friend again

Well, this situation got out of hand really fast. I wouldn't say that you were a bad person in this situation but you weren't the bigger person either. I know that you were defending yourself but it should have never happened at church. I think that it wouldn't have happened in the first place if the name calling hadn't started. Even though when friends aren't friends anymore everyone feels the urge to want to call the other names but that's when everything starts getting worse.

If you were really best friends then you both would talk the situation out. You should sit down face to face by yourselves and figure out what went wrong. Then yoy both should find it in your hearts to forgive. If God can forgive you for this whole situation then you both can forgive each other. If it was a real friendship then it wouldn't end this way. So you both should be mature about it and talk it out. GOOD LUCK!

My sister just got threw this you will eventully become frends. This proves my theory rite however. See when a guy gets in a fite after the fite we are best frends or frends. When a girl gets into a fite they wanna hold a grudge. all a fite should be is a physical confrontation nothing more. From my point of view be buds again. And Ill be your frend and if u need any help IM me or Email me at minisheetsy

• clam

yup i agreed terrific chum each and every so often turning their lower back on one yet another.unhappy even even though it is so real.unquestionably all of it on the subject rely of the two actual and psychological ingredient.terrific chum they're so was once in one yet another presence until eventually they are attentive to it's time to attempt something new. They knew one yet another weaknesess, strenght, secret until eventually while some subjects arise they dont sense secure or depended on. they have concern to believe one yet another fairly while it come to secret which unexpectedly make everyday to different.At a undeniable point, they have been given bored seeing and doing an identical element many times lower back. They needed something new. that's while the priority arise, while one needed to alter on an identical time as yet another refuse to alter. as a result they're going to start to look at separate techniques.while one is larger that the different, jelousy will arise.those that consume by jelousy have a tendency to react with out thinking and that they'd arise with distinctive schedule just to make different look gruesome.

no one can really tell whether or not you should be friends with her again or not.... It all depends on how you feel... just remember not to decide anything while you're still angry!!.... If you've just made friends with her and this is what happened then i think you should be best off hanging with someone else than her!... But if she's been you're pal for... say... 3 years.... then you should consider looking back at what you both been into and think if this fight is big enough to demolish your friendship...