Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

What is the relation between sex orgasm & the knee/leg pain after sex?

* I feel pain in my knees & thighs (like I waked for 10 miles) after having sex.

** I think the amount of pain is proportional to the amount or degree of orgasm gained!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ahm u have exerted a lot of force that's why your leg hurts...

Source(s): my own
  • 1 decade ago

hehe...if you're feeling pain after sex you're either doing something wrong, or doing something REALLY right! I'm guessing the actual orgasm has little to nothing to do with the pain, but all the activity leading UP to the orgasm is the culprit. The more energy you exert, the better the end result. And the more pain. See what I mean?

• 1 decade ago

I am a man and I have this too. At the precise moment of orgasm - not before or after - I get a pain in my upper right thigh muscle. A little off-putting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know that my knee pain after sex is a result of being in the doggy style position for so long.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

There's a fear that if you're unfortunate enough to obtain sciatica, you are planning to possess to live out the others of your times surviving in pain but this is simply not true because with this eBook Sciatica SOS from here https://tr.im/HhacQ you may get clear of this suffering permanently.

Sciatica SOS has become the necessity of the time for a number of individuals who suffer with the serious issue of sciatica. Sciatica SOS is nothing but a seven-day program or remedy because of this condition, sciatica.

The Sciatica SOS is definitely one wonderful plan that can support persons how have problems with sciatica to eliminate this enduring in the shortest of time.

• 1 decade ago

Or it maybe due to the effort you've put on your legs and hips during sex.

• H.A.L
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well that's put me off my cornflakes............

But maybe another position would suit you best , maybe one were your partner is doing the graft, so to speak

• 1 decade ago

It's from all the knee trembling you did.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its all that effort your putting in to please your gf/bf! (you never know these days! no offence!)

try switching positions halfway through so (s)hes on top instead to give your legs a rest!

• Ruth
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Post-or*****ic syndrome.Quite normal.

Source(s): Me.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.