What can i do to fix this problem with my pc?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i get this error at startup Windows - No Disk There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR3 Additional Details 3 minutes ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
check or verify that you have any other drives/ cd/ usb devices attached to computer since error, and detach, may not be spyware/ virus, but rather devices in bios/ irq/ io may have reconfigured what drives you have, and which is master / slave, suggest trying to go into bios at startup (del), not to change, but to view boot order, then escape into safe mode (f8), and select dos prompt, or if possible safe mode, and run scan disk error check, also if possible reboot from xp cd,

http://ask-leo.com/i_have_no_c_drive_but...

read other answers,

Asker's rating & comment

2 out of 5
i guess?
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (4)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Auday answered 7 years ago
    Make sure there are no USB flash disk(s) attached to the PC.
    It's just a startup program or service that is not running.

Try to access the windows through Safe mode and un-install any unwanted programs, check out the newly installed programs before this error.

Regards,
    :)
    • Comment
  • hemant answered 2 months ago
    Clean Up PC in Just a Couple Clicks
    "PC Errors are the Leading Cause of Slow PC Performance."
    As a Recommended PC Clean Up Tool,PC HealthBoost™ provides the following:
    Performance Boost: In just a couple clicks, dramatically increases PC speed, performance, and stability.
    PC Error Repair: Scans and removes critical PC errors.
    Protection Against PC Problems: Repair & prevent: windows errors, pc crashes and freezes, blue screen errors, and much more.
    Safe for Your PC: Cutting edge ScanSafe technology assures all repairs to your PC are 100% safe.
    Automated Scans: Keep Your PC running like new with automatic scheduled cleanings.
    24/7 Live Support: Microsoft-Certified Support Technicians ready to assist you. Avaliable 7 days a week.
    Fast to Download, Easy to Install: Downloads and installs in under 1 minute with Broadband - it's just 2.7MB in size.
    Than follow the link below:-
    http://tinyurl.com/ol2eu7a
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Fieyr answered 7 years ago
    It's very likely, that if you can't reboot into safe mode then your going to need to reimage your harddrive. It sounds as if something got corrupted in your OS. Get on the phone with the manufacturer of your PC and get them to talk you through what to do. Reformatting should of course be the last option.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Jess Loves McFly answered 7 years ago
    get someone whos good at computers to look at it.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block