What things/aspects are more important to you than your life itself(check the details)?

Life is precious, but some things in life deserve can be more valuable than the entire ordeal we encounter in life. What could such possible things/persons be? Try thinking in a spiritual basis....Who/What is/are more valuable to you than life itself? God? Your Parents? Some person you dearly love? Any... show more Life is precious, but some things in life deserve can be more valuable than the entire ordeal we encounter in life. What could such possible things/persons be?
Try thinking in a spiritual basis....Who/What is/are more valuable to you than life itself?
God?
Your Parents?
Some person you dearly love?
Any Ideology?
Your dear country?
Peace on Earth?
Your aim in life?
The reason for my question is to display how we as human beings think of life - and to reflect how unselfish true human nature is....
I am a muslim and as a muslim, my list runs long - but I am interested in yours - Once you discover your true nature, can anything stop you from being how a human being should be.

We should all make sure we reach aims we have in our lives - and if we cannot do so, atleast allow others to do so - so my request, Please make an unfortunate person smile with a tiny speck of hope.

If we all cling together in this, a dark spot in this world, poverty, may completely be blot away.....
Update: Request: Please star this question to get this through to as many people as possible