Please answer this survey for me...It's for sociology class and i need 20 complete by Monday!?

Cochlear Implants

This survey is for my sociology class where I am doing a report about cochlear implants. I am comparing the ideas and opinions formed based on up-bringing and the understanding of Deaf Culture.

1. What is your hearing status?

2. What devices, if any do you use to assist you with your hearing on a daily basis?

3. What type of school did you attend? (Mainstream, Private, Institution, Residential, etc.)

4. Do you know anyone with a cochlear implant?

5. Do you agree with implantation of infants and young children (under age 6)?

6. Do you agree with implantation for older children (ages 6-12)?

7. Do you agree with implantation for teenagers (13-19)?

8. Do you agree with implantation for adults?

9. Have you heard anything, positive or negative about the actual benefits of a Cochlear Implant?

10. What is your general opinion on the implants?

11. Would you be implanted if you had the option?

12. What if you were implanted as a child?

13. Would you want to go back in time and be implanted as a child or infant?

14.Would you implant your child?

Favorite Answer

Try the Polls & Surveys section. Or the Cultures category?

1. Hearing, but I know ASL.

2. N/A

3. Public/Mainstream

4. No.

5. No.

6. No.

7. No.

8. Yes. If you want an implant at this point in your life, that's your business.

9. I hear that they are supposed to help the Deaf better fit in to a hearing society. But I believe that they are a hindrance. The Deaf culture is a beautiful thing. Society is no more 'hearing' than it is white, blonde, and heterosexual.

10. Read above. ^

11. No.

12. There would be nothing I could do about it. But I would strive to learn Sign Language and incorporate myself into Deaf culture.

13. No.

14. No.

(edit)

Did I see you in the Yahoo! Graffiti room earlier today?

Source(s): Love!

stalker. ;P this could be a short survey for my sociology classification, a team undertaking. Please fill out. a million. could you extremely stay in the country or city? city 2. Marital prestige- single 3. Do you have babies? no 4. what's your Zip Code? 32444 5. what's your Gender? Male 6.what's your profession? scholar 7. Do you want the loud city noises or the quiet of the country? loud 8. At evening do you want quite some city lights or the darkish united states? city lights 9. Estimate of Annual salary? 0. scholar. family contributors make approximately 90K 10. what's your age? 17 stable success on your survey.