How can I access my military email from home?

I am in the Marine Corps and have a DoD email (@usmc.mil), is there a way to access my account from home? Currently I can only check it at work, but I'm about to take extended leave and need access to my idiots...I mean junior marines.

Favorite Answer

You cannot check your military issued email account from your home computer.

These accounts can only be checked and used from a government issued computer and a CAC card reader (which can only be used at work).

How To Check Military Email

The Air Force has gone to using the Common Access Card (CAC) for signing into all gov't computers, including to check email. I don't know if the Marine Corps does that yet or not. There is no current way to access our military email from home. However, if you are still using a username and password at work, there should be a way to check it from home.

Ha.... I know what you mean. By the time you get back, everything will be all f'ed up!! Good luck.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): access military email home: https://shortly.im/8g9f1

Military Email Login

Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at https://bitly.im/aOhfH

Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.

theres no way to access your military email from home HOWEVER:

there is a way to get military emails forwarded to your personal email. Im not sure where i went to get the emails forwarded but i do know that it wasnt thru outlook. I believe it was thru CEI Civilian Employee Information.

I am soon to be Air Force guy but I believe you can check your email. If you click on the link below it will take you to the main USMC page. Then click "Marine Online"...... You will need to agree to security and then you should be able to access your military email account... Good Luck and enjoy the leave....

Semper Fi

u can access your work email from home. You have to download the software to read your CAC certificates. You should be able to find this through the AF Portal or check w/ your local comm rep.

I m a Marine and I didn t know until just now... "kleighs mommy" you re a little quick to judge. Maybe you shouldn t try being overly perceptive. Ignorance is a VERY real thing and it affect VERY real military personnel.