In which song did Jay-Z backwardsly state 6-6-6 Murder, murder jesus?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6oRyrhJdwCw

Youtube thumbnail

&mode=related&search=

The video above shows a video of a church guy saying that Jay-Z stated a message, which can be only heard when played backwards. He didn't play it forward, or with regular speed. But he said the message was there. He didnt say the name of the song. Does anyone have a clue to what the song might be? And if you do know please explain in which time of the song it says it. Thanks, and i hope people know about this, it was disturbing lol

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i would, but no such song by Jay-z exists........the song is from a crossover album called the grey album in which dj dngermouse (from gnarls barkley) put jay-z's acapella over the beatles songs and this track is purposely recorded that way which is why it is properly name "lucifer" on the album........ Jay Z didn't write it, nor did he have any involvement in its creation, so to put it simply the song is fake, this is just an example of an uncle tom who knows nothing about rap/hip hop trying to brainwash others.

• 1 decade ago

I dont think that really exist.that dude is somewhat crazy.i agreed with some of the things he said but he lost me with all the demon talk and how he said India Irie believed in these many differnet gods.I heard the song was called "lucifer."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I didn't know about that but the last controversy with the church and rap was when p diddy and nas crucified themselves to the cross, maybe you are confusing stories???

• 1 decade ago

That guy was referring to the song "Lucifer"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

nope its all fake and out dated

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

fake

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its fake

only idiots believe that

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i call fake! blatently obvious

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

iz u a jigga hata

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.