promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
unsure24 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

what are the chances of getting pregnant while bleeding post delivery?

im still bleeding after a csec .. what are the chances of getting preggo while bleeding?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if you have had sex, you should probably get a pregnancy test . post natal is the best time to get pregnant ...thats why i have 2 children , 10 months apart !!

Source(s): experianced
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Giving birth to a new life is indeed a blessing which almost every woman would wish to have. How to get pregnant naturally https://tr.im/0DhND

Enjoying the feeling of motherhood and raising a family would surely be a couple’s dream. Some get it naturally, while for some others things don’t seem to work as they desire. These reasons which stop a women from conceiving can be due to either physical reasons or truly physiological.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chances are VERY high. You can get pregnant almost RIGHT after you give birth, so please don't take that risk if you want to avoid an unplanned pregnancy. It's important for you to give your body time to recover from the trauma of giving birth, you may actually end up hurting yourself if you have sex too soon afterward, not to mention that the next day you will be bleeding like a stuck pig-much heavier than you are now. If this doesn't convince you, for your sake please use a condom. Be safe, and congratulations on your new baby!

Source(s): My sister just had a baby as well
  • 1 decade ago

The chances of getting pregnant any time right after having a baby are exteremly high. Your supposed to wait like 6 weeks after haveing a vaginal birth for your vaginal muscles to tighten up again but I would wait like 3 months and get on birth control right away and wait 3 months after being on the birth control for it to work well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it particularly is harder to get pregnant collectively as breastfeeding, I did in spite of the undeniable fact that. I had 3 failure to implants, that's what it sound such as you experienced, previously getting pregnant. in actuality, you're ovulating and the egg is being fertilized, yet there is not any longer adequate uterine lining to implant. particularly, your physique continues to be making waiting it ought to take some months yet will ensue. i began out ovulating while my son became 14 months and became pregnant while he became 20 months and he nursed to 23 months. good success!

• kiki
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

the chances are very high. it's not like having your normal monthly period. not to mention that you shouldn't have intercourse for six weeks to give yourself a chance to heal inside. even after those six weeks you should use protection during your first few cycles, until you're regulated again.

• 1 decade ago

like 100%

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1,000%

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.