Can anyone please tell me all the Crash Bandicoot games in order including the year they came out?

If anyone can, also tell me a bit about each games' story.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Crash Bandicoot for PS - Crash Bandicoot PlayStation - Crash ...

... of the latest on the Crash Bandicoot PlayStation Game. ... but there's finally a proficient, fully 3D platform game for the PlayStation. More Similar Games " ...www.gamespot.com/ps/action/crashbandicoot - 68k - Cached

Crash Bandicoot

... the dice and dive into one of 40 multi-player action-orientated mini-games as ... Crash Bandicoot. We have detected that you do not have the Flash 8 player installed. ...www.crashbandicoot.com - 3k - Cached

Crash Bandicoot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Crash Bandicoot is a platform game made by Naughty Dog in 1996 for the ... Crash Bandicoot video games. Crash Bandicoot • Cortex Strikes Back • Warped ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot_(video_game) - 29k - Cached

Crash Bandicoot series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first four Crash Bandicoot games were developed by Naughty Dog. ... a Crash Bandicoot game for an early Game Boy system (although Crash games for ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot_series - 67k - Cached

Sierra Community Forums: Crash Bandicoot Games

Welcome Guest. Login. Guest Settings. Sierra Community Forums " Crash Bandicoot Games. Forum Search: ... Jul 19, 2007 6:40 PM. Crash Bandicoot Discussion ...forums.vugames.com/category.jspa?categoryID=14 - 10k - Cached

Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage for Game Boy Advance ...

Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage for Game Boy Advance ... For better or worse, The Wrath of Cortex is no different from previous Crash Bandicoot games. ...gamespot.com/gba/action/crashbandicootpurpleriptosrevenge/review.html - 61k - Cached

Amazon.com: Crash Bandicoot: Video Games

Of course a Crash Bandicoot game would not be complete without the gems and relics. ... I loved all the other great crash bandicoot games and got this one ...amazon.com/Universal-Interactive-Studios-20626712552-Bandicoot/dp/... - 236k - Cached

Crash Bandicoot PlayStation Game

... prices on Crash Bandicoot PlayStation games at Games Universe, excellent service ... love Crash Bandicoot cheats I love every game of his in the series and this had ...www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/games/pid/1145930/a/Crash+Bandicoot.htm - 11k - Cached

GameSpy: Crash Bandicoot 2: N-tranced Review

... while Mario and Sonic games were masterfully innovative, Crash games imitated. The same holds true for the latest Crash Bandicoot game for the GBA. ...gba.gamespy.com/gameboy-advance/crash-bandicoot-n-tranced/... - 37k - Cached

Games : Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced

Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced You can always count on evil geniuses for two basic ... linking up your Game Pak with the original Crash Bandicoot: The Big Adventure, ...www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=m-Game-0000-1481 -

• 1 decade ago

here is the list, i did not include handheld releases, as these are the playstation and ps2 release dates

Crash Bandicoot =September 3, 1996

Crash Bandicoot: Warped =November 4, 1998

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex=November 1, 2001

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back=August 12, 2002

Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart =November 11, 2003

Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity=September 28, 2004

Crash Bandicoot Tag Team Racing=October 21, 2005

Crash Bandicoot:Crash of the Titans = DUE OUT BY XMAS '07(DISREGUARDING DELAYS)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i probably wont remember and of the stroires but in order.

crash bandicoot- ps1 1995 i think

crash 2 - ps1 1996

crash warped - ps1 1997

crash team racing - ps1 1998

crash bash - ps1 1999

crash wrath of cortex - xbox ps2 gamecube 2002

crash of the titans - xbox 360 2007-2008

Source(s): me. send me an email at lahustler6142007@yahoo.com or use yim to talk games with me
  • 1 decade ago

Why do you have a star for this question? It sucks. Thanks for the 2 points

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u can find that on the internet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.