What do you imagine if i said that Elmo had an evil twin?

Say the description, where he would live, what he would eat, what he would do as a living, and stuff like that. No perverted answers please.

Update:

fine there can be perverted answers.

Update 2:

i always imagined him as a blue elmo. i like it called emo. lolz

Update 3:

no, it's not tickle me emo.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Par 4
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Elmo had a twin brother named Telmo, and they were both cute little children who would always lend a helping hand no matter what and were always on their best behavior. After high school, Elmo went to college and Telmo got drafted to Vietnam. Oh the horrors Telmp witnessed - Friends being blown to bits right in front of him, soldiers raping women and killing children, and Telmo had to kill a few people himself to survive. After awhile Telmo adapted to his new life and even came to enjoy killing others. Well Telmo made it back home but discovered that killing isnt a life skill and he couldnt find work. Now Telmo lives in a dumpster right next to Oscar and persistently tells Oscar to do stuff, but Oscar plays it off as voices in his head telling him to do bad things to good people, and thats why people call him Oscar The Grouch.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

His name is Emo-Elmo, and boy oh boy are some things self-explanatory! He cuts his furry wrists off, then duct-tapes them back on, because he's just a puppet and has no real blood. Don't forget the moppy black toupee, and of course the black rimmed glasses. He would live behind Oscar the Grouch, in th Sesame street dumpster, and sings horrible weepy songs while strumming a little ditty on a broken-down ukelele.

• 1 decade ago

I'd say a black monster.....

and instead of "Elmo", it would be "Omle".

Omle would eat the opposite of Elmo,

so if Elmo is famous and likes sweet food,

Omle would be unknown and eat bitter things.And since Elmo is cute and fuzzy,Omle would be ugly and his fur would be coarse.But if Elmo is annoying and friendly,then Omle would be cool but anti-social.So if Elmo has a hectic and busy job, then Omle would have a quieter and and more settled career.But Omle would be evil,since Elmo is good.

So call me crazy,but THAT is what Elmo's evil twin would be like.

• 1 decade ago

The evil twin breaking all of Elmo's crayons, ripping his drawings, flushing his goldfish down the toilet and setting booby traps for Ernie when Elmo is trying to find him on "Journey to Ernie" and he has this evil little laugh.............yes, I have watched way too much Elmo.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd say that his name is Evmo and that he would live on Siname Street! He probably would eat rotten things like Oscar The Grouch.

• 1 decade ago

he'd be black for evilness

would live in the bad side of town

he would smoke & eat subs

he would pick pocket people

& he wouldn't like to be tickled

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No perverted answers? Bummer.

• 1 decade ago

he wud be black and he wud still have that adorable face... he wud live with that other furry monster in the dustbin...was it grouch?? dunno....and he wud eat elmo!!! He wud have the same voice and teach kids bad words...heheheheee

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He would live with big birds evil twin.

• His name would be Emo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.