Job application: references?

Ok, i am applying for a job and it has a spot where i have to put all my previous jobs. I listed all my jobs except for this past one. It was a very good job, looked good on the resume... But i kinda got fired for something bad and if i put that as a previous job i am afraid they might contact them and hear why i... show more Ok, i am applying for a job and it has a spot where i have to put all my previous jobs. I listed all my jobs except for this past one. It was a very good job, looked good on the resume... But i kinda got fired for something bad and if i put that as a previous job i am afraid they might contact them and hear why i got fired and it will look even worse then not having the experience at all.... So the question is

Is the experience at my previous job enough to counter what i did to get fired? or should i leave my last job off of the application?