Mortgage lenders?

I'm looking for a good Mortgage Lender for a new home purchase. Does anyone know of a good one? I've tried quicken loans and country wide. Lending tree sucks!

PS. If anyone knows of an good Mortgage Lenders in Midland, TX that would be even better.

Best Answer

Try a local bank or mortgage broker. Working with local professionals will get you much better service than online companies.

Source(s): 23 years mortgage professional (IL)

First start off with your local bank and then maybe another local bank in your area. If you don't meet the qualifications for one of these banks then you are definitely going to want to contact a mortgage broker to help assist you with your mortgage needs. Google search midland Texas mortgage companies (or brokers) and contact a few of them to find the one you like the best. If you were not happy with Quicken and Countrywide chances are you will not be pleased with the other big companies either such as Wells Fargo, Wachovia, HSBC, Chase and others. Best of luck to you and I have a few colleagues in Texas that I believe could probably help you, but I am not sure how close they are to Midland.

Source(s): http://www.gofirstsecurity.com/Buying-a-home/reput... (help finding a mortgage professional information)

Hi Big JD

I see that you say you've tried Quicken Loans. I hope you do consider us further for your home purchase mortgage.

We do a tremendous amount of business in Texas and we have numerous satisfied clients all across your state. I can probably even send you some testimonials from Texas if you'd like. Just let me know.

And if somethng happened that you didn't like when you contacted us, I really would like to know about that too to make sure we take care of any issues. We truly stand behind customer and client service and that's the main reason why 94% of our clients say they had a good experience with us at their closings.

Our bankers get some of the best training in the industry and they will do everything in their power to match you up to the perfect loan. We have over 150 mortgages to choose from, and our bankers will go over all of your financial details to pick the best one.

Once you pick a loan, you can follow the progress of your loan online 24/7 and even sign many of your mortgage documents online.

And we come to you for the closing. At your home, your office, anywhere. You tell us and we meet you there.

Good luck with your mortgage and I really hope you do reconsider Quicken Loans when you make your final decision for your mortgage company.

What a lot of people don't realize, banks broker loans as well. You can call around to a bank or a local broker and probably end up in the same type of loan i.e. FNMA or something similiar.

For the best rates if you qualify, a GOVT bond loan will have the best rates. FHA, Freddie Mac, FNMA will have the next best rates more than likely. Will depend on your credit.

Source(s): Banker/Broker
  • Mark S

Look in your local yellow pages for the nearest Primerica office. The agent will talk with you about the loans we offer- if you choose one payment a month and you don't pay extra in to it, your house will be paid off in 27 years, not 30. If they can't help you they won't.

• hailey

is there a chase bank or mortgage company in your area

that company held my previous mortgage, and we really like them

Life Mortgage

-Ken.lifemortgage@gmail.com

573-445-3252

You will get free quotes on rates, and if you like them you can go forward with them