Does zoloft ever usually aggravate any psych disorders, if so which ones??

I know the potential side effects, what I'm asking here is a tad more specific. I need to know if there are any people in the psychiatric world who SHOULD NOT take zoloft (or ssri's) and/or depacote. (AND NOT DUE TO MIXinG MAOI) What I mean: Can any psychological disorders be aggravated, or are known to... show more I know the potential side effects, what I'm asking here is a tad more specific. I need to know if there are any people in the psychiatric world who SHOULD NOT take zoloft (or ssri's) and/or depacote.
(AND NOT DUE TO MIXinG MAOI)

What I mean: Can any psychological disorders be aggravated, or are known to be triggered specifically when prescribed these meds? It seems when researching online Zoloft can eaither help almost any problem, and hurt almost any problem...but everything is sooo general. ****Is there any "popular thought" amongst doctors that zoloft would trigger depression in a Bipolar, generally speaking or any disorder....kind of like they figure out how to diagonose per reaction to the drug....like an "ah ha moment" with your meds....so a doctor could say "well, you reacted this way to the ssri...you must be "_____". Please only educated answers apply: If it helps, I am writing a paper for school on commen reactions/relations to psychological medications due to disorders.