Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I don't like yogurt. What's another healthy snack?

In one of my last questions I got an awnser about what kind of diet I should go on.

And he said a 100 calorie yogurt in the morning, a 200 calorie yogurt for lunch & a 400 calorie yogurt for dinner with some fruit.

I tried it, But I dont like yogurt.

Does anybody know another healthy kind of food I could try or as a fill in?

• Mom22
    Best Answer

Eat soup for lunch and dinner. A can of Campbells soup only has like 90 calories in it and there are so many different kinds that you can try, so you don't have to eat the same thing over and over again. My aunt lost a lot of weight doing that.

I believe the reason yogurt is a big hit with diets is because it also boost your metabolism. I do know beet do the same thing... which you could do a salad but add beets. You shouldn't add too much meat to your diet because it's heavy and it's hard for the body to digest. And if at all possible staying away from pork is best- pork takes the longest to digest. Mixing sugars and protein only creates fat cells. If you are looking to tone up vs gain muscle your best bet it to swim or do water aerobics

The yogrt diet sounds awful! Perhaps try soy or fruit smoothies instead? Add some protein powder if you dont get a lot of nuts or meats. Also consider cheese as its is a good dairy but milit the amount as its high in fat. Mozzarella is a healthy choice.

Any diet where you are only eating one kind of food isn't well rounded enough to eep you healthy. Eat fruit, veggies, whole grains, cheese meat protiens and work out a little. 30 mins of walking daily will make a difference. Do some real research about food and diets. Try www.nutritiondata.com

Source(s): www.nutritiondata.com

well maybe in the morning you should try speical k for breakfest its really food cerial . then maybe for lunch a salad of your choosing and for super have sumething that fills fils you up and you like just make shure it doesnt go over the calories yor saposed to eat in one day...and mabe hear and there for a snack a drinkable yogurt i know you said you hate em but hear and there is good for you you could try and find a kind you could stnad for a snack

well you don't really have to just have yogurt you can have fruit and vegetables but if you want to have yogurts make sure that you have tried other flavours not just a one vanilla flavour try ones with fruit in it or honey flavoured ones. and when you look for other healthy snacks look at the back for information in whats in the food your getting.

that diet sounds like crap

there isnt enough nutrients in it to keep ur health up

eat all the fresh fruits and veggies u want, have a glass of skim milk and a small portion of protein

I don't like yoghurt too, but frozen yoghurt are different, they taste like ice creams. You can get frozen ones from the supermarket.

I have list of healthy delicious snacks in

Low carb healthy snacks http://lclfhfhpsnacks.blogspot.com

Breakfast Ideas http://lclfhfhpbreakfastideas.blogspot.com

slim fast or try jenny craig

peanut butter and jelly sandwich i make a real mean one