where can you buy sticky toffee pudding ice cream...?

other than the Haagen-Dazs ice creamery?? pls i am having a serious craving for it ! :D

• willa
    Favorite Answer

go here and at the bottom select sticky toffee pudding and enter your area code. they don't have it everywhere. they don't have it in my town, and i'm in a state capitol!

http://www.haagen-dazs.com/

you and me both, I would love to find a place besides haagen-Dazs...another great place is Stone cold Creamery but I'm not sure

• Lisa E

They sell it packaged in the grocery store. You don't have to GO to the creamery to get it. Just hit the freezer section.

Hell sure its worth procuring. i bought it final summer season top after it hit cabinets after staring at "scoop". It became into incredibly incredibly reliable, I ate the pint in a sitting all the way via myself! I endure in techniques ingesting it to, it became into interior the direction of the night arond ineffective night and that i became into on my green settee (so it made an impact, hah). Actualy i bought it two times yet one time I shared it with my brother. It tastes style of like brown sugar inspite of the incontrovertible fact that it has its own flavor, i actually enjoyed it. you may wait till it melts slightly nevertheless, do no longer attempt ingesting it sparkling out of the freezer. yet incredibly the best Haagen-Dazs of all is the Mayan Chocolate. Its diverse than the common chocolate, you may tell its diverse beans and there's a success of cinnamon in it.

• .

Yes I really want to try it to! I've heard Target Greatlands has it. My local grocery store sells it, but they were of course out last time I checked. It looks so good.

hyvee and superwalmart