Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did you ever make anything cool with your Lego set, or did you basically make a mess?

Update:

most of my pieces ended up in the vacuum bag..lol

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm 21 and I still LOVE lego, my pride and joy is my star wars lego, i've only got two characters, but they're so cute. I sound like a nerd don't i !!

Umm, my friend and I used to play in the dirt when away at camps, she'd have army men and i'd have the lego men and they'd drive around in the dirt and the army men would shoot them........ this was probably only 4 years ago haha.

No, never made anything really though.

• 1 decade ago

I'd always make cars with enough room for like, 10 people (lego people of course) either that or little houses.

@->-->-

• 4 years ago

pirate lego was my favourite, because it gave more opportunity for random adventures, which lego is all about. for christmas i got a lego island, where you build up the castle, the ship and all the pirates. i well miss lego, it gave me my childhood.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DRAGON make good, not look like anything but big with sticky out stuff, very cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a long (like 2 greens+ bases) rv and truck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

make a mess

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i lieked to make houses, but i got bored 'cause my brother liekd to knock down houses ♥

• 1 decade ago

just basic towers..and to see how high it could go

• 1 decade ago

pretty much made a mess.

i have no skills.

• 1 decade ago

towers, plane, car,house.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.