Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

TWO MEN hellllpppp EASY two points doesn't get easier!!?

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb208/happyin20...

Vote. This isn't mean I'm just curious to what everyone thinks. When I get enough votes I will say why. DO NOT call me shallow etc this is just for fun...I will say why later

Additional Details

21 minutes ago

Please say WHO Frank of Jeff and WHY

19 minutes ago

Oh IGNORE the chocolate on franks face

I am also not interested in EITHER this is just for fun and EASY two points

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

girl you already asked this

i didn't answer your question and i still got two points

while you lost five :D

• 4 years ago

I wanted Edwards but he dropped out. Now I am no longer sure I just pray it is not Clinton I don't like her and I don't like her husband. Now if she divorced Bill I might give her another chance but he should never be allowed near the White House again. But then again I would feel sorry for the Agent who have to protect Clinton cause she is rude and un appreciative of their help. So whoever would treat the agent with the most respect because its their lives on the lines not whoever is president.

• 1 decade ago

Frank

• Neither can't make a choice when I have nothing to base it on. and I agree with Electric...no matter how we answer we still get 2 points and you have lost 5! Give more info and I will give you a decision

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Frank. He looks friendlier, more open. Jeff looks out of it to me.

• 1 decade ago

I am not sure what you are asking but I think that franks real name is Gabe and he is married

• Trish
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think they both look a little waisted

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

neither looks like a winner. find someone else. aren't those two of the drunk looser guys in a "Girls Gone Wild" video?

• 1 decade ago

Huh?

• 1 decade ago

i dont know its too confusing to understand sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.