yea i have a hard time sleeping and i want to no some good music?

some good music taht will help me go to sleep noting like rock i wnat some nice and sfoe

Favorite Answer

classical western like mozart or tchaikovsky or beethoven.. in low volume.

I do not know any particular names but classical, is he best. I am a big reggae, r&b, Rock, all that kind of music. I love classical, and I am slightly insomniac myself. Classical music does not repeat as the music we listen to on the radio. The music just plays various strings and piano, it is great. I hope that may help.

• It depends on what you like; I know a lot of people will say classical and I have to agree, but not all classical is calm and relaxing...try classical piano or classical guitar. Also, if you like stranger music, Bjork's got some mellow stuff...pretty much anything by her that's not techno-ish is very mellow (My favorites are "Hyper Ballad" "Joga" and "All Is Full of Love")

Also try some Native American flutes and drums...very dreamy :) and other nature sounds (whales and rain storms)

^_^

Edit:

I just remembered...anything by Copeland would be great, if you like Alternative music...it's like light light rock, that's very sweet

Source(s): Mild Insomniac

Hi let me give you a wonder advice take ahot bath then drink hot chocolate milk and go out then play very soft music like your cheating heart or are you lonely tonigh song or dvd make you relaxed then you will sleep tight.have a good night sleep don't let a bug bite.

I use jazz music to help me relax, I like to put it low and still hear it very soft, umm, I am sorry you can't sleep, I really hope you get back to your sunny day. :) Not being able to sleep is not a good feeling. :( I hope this gets better if not pay a visit to your doctor so they can prescribe a low dose of med. It's not healthy staying awak for a long period of time. I hope this helps, and hey you can go here I think it will help you out. :)Ciao*

Source(s): WWW.WebMd.com I like this place!

Kenny G saxophone instrumentals and Boyz II Men Acapela songs are relaxing. Try any of Kenny G's albums and Boyz II Men "Throwback" album.

• do you have a radio? I put on the classical music station when i need to try to fall asleep. It does a pretty good job too.

try one of those cd's that are thunderstorms/rainstorm w/music background...i just read somewhere that's the type to fall asleep to; and in my own experience, it is very relaxing.

ennio morricone - you will fall asleep in max 20 minutes

well i fall asleep faster if i listen to (any)music with a headphone..