Reading comprehension and Conservatives?

There have been multiple questions in Y/A regarding the Plame dismissal, but the articles state "U.S. District Judge John D. Bates dismissed the case on jurisdictional grounds and said he would not express an opinion on the constitutional arguments."

In other words, it was filed in the wrong court and needs to be filed in the correct court, there is no decision or reflection on the constitutional grounds of the complaint. So her attorneys will more than likely refile the case, this is no great victory for the conservatives, just a bit of a delay.

Do we need to send Conservatives back to school to work on their reading comprehension skills or (as I have suspected all along) do they just see what they want to see?

Favorite Answer

Um, well Bush is a conservative...though he doesn't talk well I think his reading comprehension is good.

I am a conservative and I read books quite often.

It is a time consumer , maybe some deals will be made before the real truth comes out in a book.I think it just went through due process. nothing major.

Source(s): just an opinion.

Well this conservative scored in the 99th percentile on state run standardized exams when he was in school.

So, maybe you should stop generalizing?

• jaded

Oh, I see! Conservatives can read!

They just don't act on what they read, and then think!

Or is it, they don't think about what they read, and then act?

• ?

they are stressed out.. and wouldn't you be?

fraud takes a lot out of yah!

you mean to tell me, they actually know how to read, I always thought their secretaries do that for them.