Help! Ear infection 4 year old!?

4 year old was taken to the doctor, there was no sign of infection, but she was prescribed ear drops any way, which did not work. Warm cloth, peroxide plain, then peroxide with vinegar, alcohol, ear wax removal kit, swimmers ear drops, and a few over the counter ear drops.... Does any one know any home remedies?... show more 4 year old was taken to the doctor, there was no sign of infection, but she was prescribed ear drops any way, which did not work. Warm cloth, peroxide plain, then peroxide with vinegar, alcohol, ear wax removal kit, swimmers ear drops, and a few over the counter ear drops.... Does any one know any home remedies? Also another question is there any where you can find Colloidal Silver over the counter? Thank yoU!
Update: All of those remedies were tried and did not work... ((sorry i forgot to fill that part in...))
Update 2: just for the arrogant jerks who had there opinions... It has been over 3 weeks now... She has been to 2 different doctors...one being a ENT specialist, and one emergency room visit, and none of them see an infection. I know she is not faking, she pulls on her ear and screams all night long for 3 weeks... I asked... show more just for the arrogant jerks who had there opinions... It has been over 3 weeks now... She has been to 2 different doctors...one being a ENT specialist, and one emergency room visit, and none of them see an infection. I know she is not faking, she pulls on her ear and screams all night long for 3 weeks... I asked for remedies to ear infections not your opinion on what you believe is going "over board". Over board went out the window 2 weeks ago after she only had 5 hours of sleep over a weeks time. So don't say take her to a doctor... because I have.. and all three say the same thing, and don't say I am going over board until you have 3 kids one being 4 months old and having your 4 year old scream her head off for 3 weeks straight...