promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan or Jet Li?

If all these guys were put pit against eachother, in real life, who do you think would win the fight?

Yes, I have seen that clip from Way of the Dragon.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

stuffy, how can you not know about Bruce Lee? I thought other than Jesus and Elvis, Bruce Lee is known by all.

Jim, Bruce Lee was not an actor. He was a master martial artist who then got into movies for the last couple years of his life. He was not a stage fighter like Jackie Chan. If you honestly think a baseball bat would work against Lee or Li, then you're an imbecile.

Regarding a real-life fight (obviously presuming Lee was still alive), there's no question Lee would beat Norris. He did beat him on film (in Return of the Dragon), and Norris once said he didn't know of anyone who could beat Bruce Lee. Jackie Chan is amazingly talented, but he's not as fast as Bruce was (and Bruce beat him and Sammo Hung in Enter the Dragon as well--yes it was a movie, but life would likely reflect art in that case.)

Jet Li would have the best chance because they're both so quick, I honestly don't know who would win it since Jet Li is a master of Jeet Kune Do (thanks to Bruce Lee.) I'd say they balance each other out, but Bruce was always about adapting, so he would probably pull it out against virtually anyone.

And I know people will laugh at this, but don't count out Steven Seagal. He too is a master martial artist (and not an actor by trade). Don't place him in the same category as Van Damme, he is actually skilled. He would not fare well against Bruce b/c of Bruce's own philosophy on using the opponent's inertia against them, but Seagal would nearly surely defeat Norris. Not sure vs. Chan or Li.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Bruce Lee, martial arts were his life, he lived and breathed it.

Chuck Norris in his day was damn good but never as good as Bruce Lee. Bruce also created his own dicipline. Jackie Chan has said he has learned most all of his moves from Chinese opera arobatics, he just incorporated some martial arts moves. Jet Li also excellent fighter but Bruce Lee would have overcome him with stamina.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Bruce Lee

• 1 decade ago

Jackie Chan

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Niko?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Chuck Norris! Come on, he's got the Roundhouse Kick of Death! Plus, have you not read the hundreds of Chuck Norris facts out there?

"Children wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas"

"Chuck Norris doesn't do pushups. He pushes the Earth down"

"Chuck Norris is the main reason why many scientists want to ban cloning. If Chuck Norris were to be cloned, and both were to roundhouse kick each other at the same time, the shock of it would end all life"

"Chuck Norris was originally to be a secret character in the Street Fighter II game. His special move was the roundhouse kick. When playing, every move Chuck Norris would do is a roundhouse kick, and would instantly kill his opponents. When developers asked him about this glitch, he simply replied, 'It's no glitch'."

"Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman who gave baby Jesus the gift of the beard, which he still sports today. The other three Wisemen got so jealous, they had Chuck Norris omitted from the Bible".

• 1 decade ago

I think it'd end up with a tie between Bruce Lee and Jet Li.

Chuck Norris? No comment.

Jackie Chan? I can't take him seriously.

• 1 decade ago

100% jackie chan , and that's really .. chuck norris , van dam , jet lee are all a way slow and their fightin isn't that good as jackie chan .. but with bruce lee it'd b a tie that's if jackie chan didn't win cuz he creative so much in his sport n career :)

• 1 decade ago

jackie chan because he is hilarious and very talented.. and if they have to fight together, i think bruce lee will win..

• 1 decade ago

Bruce Lee is dead 0-0... But if he was alive he would win.

• 1 decade ago

Jackie Chan would win he is excellent and his stuff is real..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.