Should I rent these movies tomorrow?

Sooo, I'll be heading to Hollywood Video to get some movies for the weekend..... I'd like your opinion on whether to get any or all of these.... THANKS! 1) Hills Have Eyes 2 2) Premonition (Sandra Bullock) 3) The Astronaut Farmer (Billy Bob Thornton) 4) Dead Silence - the one about the... show more Sooo, I'll be heading to Hollywood Video to get some movies for the weekend.....

I'd like your opinion on whether to get any or all of these....
THANKS!

1) Hills Have Eyes 2
2) Premonition (Sandra Bullock)
3) The Astronaut Farmer (Billy Bob Thornton)
4) Dead Silence - the one about the Dummy.

And...I'm open for any suggestions for what you think are "can't miss" movies that I should consider getting (renting)...
I like genre Horror, Sci-Fi, Psycho Thriller, and such.
(I refuse to rent any movies by the production company "Asylum"...really suk)
Update: @ Sky...yep, I was on the fence with Farmer...probably will pass on it....a little too tame (as you can tell by the others) Already saw Hitcher...it was ok but a carbon-copy of the original with Rutger Hauer (same script). @ Lupin...yes, The Illusionist is one of my favorite movies...Paul Giamatti was... show more @ Sky...yep, I was on the fence with Farmer...probably will pass on it....a little too tame (as you can tell by the others)
Already saw Hitcher...it was ok but a carbon-copy of the original with Rutger Hauer (same script).

@ Lupin...yes, The Illusionist is one of my favorite movies...Paul Giamatti was great...and then there's Jessica Biel.

@ awsomered...yep, Identity was pretty good.
Update 2: @ Joanna...uh, that's why I'm asking...to find out if any of these (RECENT releases) ARE "good" movies (or NOT).
I've seen the first Hostel...but that was last year...I am waiting for Hostel 2 though.