Should i pay for my kids college or retire?

i turn 46 next year and i will have 20 years where i work, and i can retire with a good pension that is protected and my twins finish high school next year! it will cost me about 500,000 to send them threw 4 years of college, i have about 600,000 that i have invested over the years that i have penciled in so i... show more i turn 46 next year and i will have 20 years where i work, and i can retire with a good pension that is protected and my twins finish high school next year!

it will cost me about 500,000 to send them threw 4 years of college, i have about 600,000 that i have invested over the years that i have penciled in so i can live the easy life once i retire. my house is paid cars are paid for and i have no debt.

so the q's should i pay for there school or retire and live the good life for the last 25 30 years of my life?