Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever done something funny in the nude?

dare or not. i have jumped on a trampoline because of a dare.

Favorite Answer

One time I walked in my backyard naked and the neighbors teenage son saw me! he was standing on a ladder changing a light bulb

He always smiles at me now. kind of creepy!!

Good for you! You've already shot 3 weddings so you've got some experience under your belt. Get a decent digital. You will save some money on film and developing. *And don't listen to the guy that says they are discontinuing film. He's full of it since film sales are at an all time high despite the digital era* Try making some free business cards at Vista Print. If you know anyone with kids, offer to take some nice family portraits. Try to get some more wedding gigs and build up your equipment as you go along.

It was 3 am on a Saturday night, we had been drinking heavily, and it was the middle of winter. My best friend and I decided to walk the neighborhood (well, more stager). We came across this Christian High School, so I decided to get naked and start swinging on the rope attatched to the flag pole. It was a little chilly out that night (it was snowing), needless to say, I didn't see the boys for a few days after that.

I am ran around my car at a rest area once. The girl I was dating, naked also, decided we did not want to wait till we got home, if you know what I mean. I hope we did not disturbed the other cars parked a ways down from us.

I ran around my house (as a dare), and I slipped in the snow (and while I was there... I made a snow angel!!! haha)

Does going shopping nude while drunk count.

Police not think funny

Not on Purpose, but i have GOTTEN nude and people laugh

not really funny, but streaking down a street in the middle of December..haha. that was fun!!

I stood on my head and spit nickles..it was a crowd favorite at the time~

don't think so. every time i'm nude, people scream and run...