Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Who's a better child sleuth ; Nancy Drew or Encyclopedia Brown?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Encyclopedia Brown because the books actually forced kids to think about the clues and go through with solving the case on their own. I still have my old collection. :D

• 1 decade ago

I loved them both. Now my 11-year-old daughter reads the Nancy Drew and my 7-year-old reads Encyclopedia Brown. When they bring the home from the library I read them too. I love to turn to the back and see if I guessed right in the Encyclopedia Brown books!

• 1 decade ago

Didn't think anyone remembered Encyclopedia Brown. I know I read more Encyclopedia books than I did Nancy Drew so my vote goes to EB.

• Maple
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Nancy Drew. Her cases are complicated. Encyclopedia Brown just has one simple thing to figure out in each story.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Encyclopedia Brown, no doubt!

Ugh, I hate Nancy Drew. Every book is predictable and the same. Beth gets kidnapped in like every novel.

• 1 decade ago

Nancy Drew shes the best

• 1 decade ago

Nancy Drew! Encyclopedia brow is boring and solves not even important mysteries.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

obvi nancy drew. encyclopedia brown just solves like "the case of the missing lemonade"

nancy drew actually solves things with murders and kidnappings.

• 1 decade ago

ENCYCLOPEDIA BROWN! nancy drew is boring doe4sn't do anything exciting

• 1 decade ago

I like them both. Encyclpoedia's mysteries make you think & are relaxing. Nancy Drew is a fun novel series.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.