Why would girls have sex with dogs or horses?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i seen it on the internet and i want to know if that is like a fantasy or if they are getting paid alot or if they just do it for fun. some of those girls are kind of pretty
Best Answer
I don't know... that's just wrong in more ways than one! I think they might be doing it for shock value, it doesn't shock me, it makes me sick!

They maybe drunk or on something to do it too! They might be the kind of women to do anything for a $$$$. SAD!
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (9)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • nigel v answered 7 years ago
    $
    • 4
    • Comment
  • slopoke6968 answered 7 years ago
    some are forced into it by sex slavery--others choose to do it for cash................go figure
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Missy Jean answered 7 years ago
    They're sick whores, that's y they do it
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Its just me <3 answered 7 years ago
    Because they are sick. They have probably been sexual abused during their life. They may also love the attention that they get from it, and i'm sure it has to pay a ton of money. They have issues. It is not a normal fantasy for girls, at least not that I know of or would assume. It is disgusting and illegal.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • mikeorgo answered 7 years ago
    I've seen some of that stuff. I always kind of figured there was probably someone behind the camera pointing a gun at them, but then again people can be pretty twisted I would not put it past anyone to just want to do a horse. Ya wanna know what is really scary. There isn't a law against bestiality. It's true. A number of states do have laws against sodomy, but not one state has a law against having relations with an animal. The mind shudders.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ♣Kermit the Frog♣ answered 7 years ago
    Hey to each their own, but c'mon these woman must be getting paid hundreds of thousands to commit such a demeaning thing.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Airmech answered 7 years ago
    Those things make me sick.
    It has to be because of money.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mr. Bugsme answered 7 years ago
    Low self esteem, want money and probably have pimps that will beat the crap out of them if they don't do it.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Tweeter answered 7 years ago
    So you watch it?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock