If you love hollister , star this!?

Do you love hollister? I do!

Tell me why you love hollister.

The most detailed and longest answer will get best answer!~

thanks for answering!

share the hollister love! lol !

<3

• Leah
    Favorite Answer

Hollister is one of my favorite stores for many reasons. First off, the atmosphere is awesome to shop in. I know a lot of people complain about it being too dark, but really- as long as you can see what the clothes look like, you're good. It smells so good in there, and I also love the loud dancy music. Most Hollisters that I have been to have a fairly large screen that shows a live view of Hunington Beach, California. Hollister allows me to bring that laid-back, southern Cali style to my small city on the east coast.

Obviously, if you shop at Hollister you like the clothes. I find that they are surprisingly cheap! Many people say that they are more expensive than American Eagle, but really I find them to be about the same. They are also higher quality from what I've found, although I like AE and A&F a lot also. The clothes are so adorable I usually have to double check the price tags, because I cannot believe the low cost! They come in a huge array of bright colors and there are cute shirts with witty sayings on them.

Hollister is just a unique, one-of-a-kind store to me. The people who work there are surprisingly nice, much more welcoming then at some other stores. The atmosphere is very tough to beat. And of course, the clothes are awesome! I don't know where I would be without Hollister. I know my closet would be a lot more empty ;]

i love hollister!<3

Source(s): Shopping

I love hollister! they have really cute stuff! I love all of there clothes. There shirts there jeans, everything that they have there i would buy it all! It's comfortable and preppy and i love hollister! so yup!

i like hollister alot for different reasons. 1) i like the store itself. the vibe in there is just downright cool. its really friendly, and the music really makes it cooler. 2) they have good quality clothes. some clothes break the 2nd time you wear hem, but not theirs. they last for a long time. so, they might be a little bit pricey at times, but wouldn't you rather buy something a little more expensive if you knew it was going to last?? 3) they have cute clothes in there. they have cute things that everyone wants. they have the comfiest clothes, too. you don't feel like you are going to burst out of the seams of their clothes. you can move without restriction.4) the clothes make you feel good. well idk about you, but they make me feel good!! they make me feel like i fit in (in a good way!)and they just make me feel good all around about going to school. even though scool stinks, doesn't mean your clothes have too!!5) my towns name is holliston, so it sounds like hollister, so i like it because of that too. so there are 5 reasons why i love hollister!! =) - much love <33

Really and truely I've never shoped at hollister but I'm going to look at the site after this! I'm srry I probably just killed you! Is it kinda like Aero?? I luv aero! SRRY again!

• momin

i admire abercrombie alot, yet i think of hollisters clothing are low value and each and every time i purchase them the textile appears like it is going to tear. in the event that they made a greater advantageous product i might like them.

ok i like AE better but hollister is good 2 bc it has the clothes i like. Like pink clothes andbc its preppy

I LOVE HOLISTER MY LIST OF THINGS I LOVBE ABOUT IT IS YUMMY SMELLS, ADORIBLE CHEAP TOPS, JEANS ARE HOT, NICE ATMOSPERE, AND EVERYTHING IS JUST PLAIN HOT AND SPICNY' LOL AND IT HAS A GREAT PICTURE OF LONG BEACH AND PEOPLE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICCE HOPE THAT HELPS I GUESS LOL