Gears of War vs. Rainbow Six Vegas?

Which game is more fun to play? Which is better online? Which one has more replay value? Lastly, Which one should I buy? Im just ok at shooters, not too good but not bad either, average. I want a game thats not too hard but fun to play.

Favorite Answer

Rainbow Six will be easier for you to play but I think Gears will be more fun. It’s not that difficult once you get the hang of it. Buy Gears of War, you wont regret it.

Rainbow Six is better single player.

It lacks in multiplayer. Gears is okay, but the lack of gun variety is tiring after a while, and can be quite difficult. I've beat it on Insane, but even Normal can be taxing at times. I died many more times playing gears than I did RS:V. The last piece on this.... I bought RS:V after playing it, borrowed gears and never bought it.

That would be Rainbow Six then. GoW is harder in terms of killing opponents online