is there a html code to make text invisible? or white?

hi there, is there a code that i can use like on a site like craigslist to make my text white! or invisble / blend in with the white background?

Favorite Answer

use a textbox and set its visible to false or set its color to white

Invisible Text Html

Well, it will appear in the source but not on the page (Take out *)

<*!-- *Yourtexthere* --*>

This way is the easiest way to get invisible text on a webpage or something without having to worry about the backround color matching or anything. Also the text can't be highlighted. I use it all the time :P

The text will literaly be invisible to anybody unless they search through the source. I made an online scavenger hunt on my website that had the person look at the source and Ctrl+F (search the source) for the word clue. When they found it, they got the nect clue.

Now if you want people to be able to read it easily (like if it's a joke or something) Your better off making the text white.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): html code text invisible white: https://bitly.im/ck5K0

Yes, you can set the color of the text to match the background color of your web page, BUT, be warned highlighting the text foils this as well as some printer settings will not print background colors as well as change white text to black. Also HTML source can be viewed, so if its important for something to be invisible, the safest route is not use that text at all.

FFFFFF

(SIX F'S)

Note: Some people have tried to spam text on their web site to fool the search engines. Putting text as white on white background so spiders read but people can't. It doesn't work anymore - could get your site banned from some search engines.

The simplest and oldest method for creating invisible or hidden text is to use inline font codes to change the color of the text to match the background color of your web page. If your normal text is against a white background, then you simply change the color of the hidden text to white.

<font color="#FFFFFF">addtext</font>

Is there a particular reason for you to want to do this?

• Vera

for a certain tag you can set its display to hide.

<p style="display:hide">my hidden text</p>

or white

<p style="color: white">my white text</p>

Of course, this requires that the site in question let you use HTML/CSS.

In the example above, I used a paragraph tag, bu you can use other tags such as span, a, div, table.... anything.

You can use the hex code for white text

Source(s): http://ww9.info

why dont u use the color attribute of font tag in html...

give white as the color if u wish to merge white prints on white background.

<font color="white">*****ur text*****</font>