Harry Merkin asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Do you think Mark Smith of the Sharks will get signed? I always liked his style of play. 110% every shift!?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone says that the Sharks lacked character players and leadership in last years playoffs and thats why they fell apart. Well Mark Smith was hurt for the latter part of the season and most of the playoffs, and remember what he did healthy the year before against Nashville? I'm not saying thats the only reason, but you can't let a hard-working, character guy like smitty go, especially because the sharks have cap room, didn't sign any free agents and smith will come semi-cheap.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

How could they not sign him? He is one of the hardest working players out there! if the Sharks know what they are doing they'll keep him around. He is also a fan favorite and good character player, they need to keep him. But they did get rid of Hannan which I didn't agree with, so I guess you never know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He better get signed. This guy plays hard, even if things aren't going the Sharks way.

• 1 decade ago

I will tell you this much if the sharks don't sign him, he would make a great penguin. Go Pens!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yea hes good. kind of small and not a big goal scorer. but good for the 4th line. and he's in a band!

• jerry
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

i do not think he will get signed fast

• 1 decade ago

I hope so. I love smitty! and his hair haha

• 1 decade ago

they cant afford not to sign him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.