Excellent proof of Evolution, I want a Creationist's response.?

1. Dogs have a USELESS "dew claw" at the bottom of their legs, which would evolve to our opposable thumbs.

2. Why would God create parasitic creatures such as heart worms, ticks, mosquitoes, etc. who carry deadly diseases and contribute nothing to the world but harm and even kill God's children?

3. God promised not to flood the Earth again, and he created the rainbow as a symbol of the promise.

"Rainbows are optical and meteorological phenomena that cause a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines onto droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere" That is the scientific definition of a rainbow.

Feel free to argue, disagree, or offer more evidence.

Update:

I forgot to add. Why is Hinduism and all other polytheistic religions wrong? South American civilizations believed in a Sun God. That is more proof in a religion than in Christianity. Please do not flame.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Proof of evolution? Not really. Here's why...

Five out of the six kinds of evolution have never been proven or observed.

1. Cosmic evolution - the origin of time, space and matter; i.e. - "Big Bang"

The "Big Bang" theory goes against the "conservation of angular momentum" law; space matter is not evenly distributed, etc. No evidence.

2. Chemical evolution - the origin of higher elements from hydrogen

How did we get 92 elements, plus the synthetic ones? No one knows.

3. Stellar and planetary evolution - origin of stars and planets

No one has ever seen a star or planet form. There's evidence of star deaths (novas and supernovas), but what about star births? No evidence.

4. Organic evolution - origin of life

How did life get started from non-living material? No one has ever observed this occurrence. No evidence.

5. Macro-evolution - changing from one kind of animal to another

There is no evidence of any intermediary stages of evolution (aka - "missing links"). Example: No one has ever seen a dog produce a non-dog. There are big dogs, little dogs, coyotes, dingos, etc., but in the end they're all still dogs. Again, no evidence.

6. Micro-evolution - variations within kinds of living things

The description "variations" rather than "micro-evolution" is really more accurate, but this is the one and only event that has ever been observed.

You can get this and more info from the link below (from a guy who was a biology teacher for 15 years, no less).

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/id/527827460

A wise man once said:

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

The man who said this? Albert Einstein.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. My only question in response to this is; if humans evolved from apes, then why aren't there apes still evolving?

2. The diseases that are carried by parasites and other insects were not created by God. Diseases came around when we wallowed in our own feces long enough back in the 15th century

3. Who do you think created that phenomena? Besides, there have been evidence of wood off of what could be a boat (the Ark) on the mountain that the Ark landed on when the waters receded.

Go look at a bible, it has been proven that a majority of the people that search the bible with events through history trying to prove that the bible was only written by a bunch of batty people have not been able to, and generally give up, or state that the bible is in fact true.

Of course this is just my opinion, whatever I just said is most likely not going to sway you in any way, its just my take on it.

• 1 decade ago

1. The appendix and tonsils were thought to be 'useless' not too long ago. Just because you don't know the purpose doesn't mean it doesn't have one.

2. Parasitic creatures are a result of the fall of mankind and the curse on the world

3. You would have to observe the atmosphere previous to the Flood to know if rainbows occurred. Further, there is no indication that the rainbow was not scene before it was given as a sign.

• 1 decade ago

You have a side appendix and tonsils that aren't apparently used for anything either..following ;your logic, I could say you must have needed them for when you lived on the planet Venus....

Insects and such, do contribute to the working of the world...just because you don't understand their usefulness, don't mean they don't have one..

So what? You didn't tell me a single thing in that statement that remotely suggest, God didn't make the rainbow and we know he kept his promise about not flooding the world again..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its all in a point of view my friend and you did express yours. Therefore I do thank you for the opportunity to express my view.

My view is that pure evolution from species to species is a theory that will never be other than a theory. I may start to have some doubts when a lady gives birth to an amoeba or a pure monkey after having a sex relationship her husband who is of the same species as the lady. I am waiting for that event my friend.

Source(s): Just a "NO"s view at cjkeysjr@yahoo.com.ph
  • 4 years ago

Actually, the evolutionary interpretation has overstepped the mark -- it doesn't demonstrate common ancestry, it assumes it. All the way through it talks about the chromosomes of a common ancester etc. But by putting the evidence into the evolutionary framework ahead of time it has confused what the evidence actually points to. The evidence does indicate (assuming that the God-created-it-to-look-like-fusion explanation is invalid) that human chromosomes were once more similar to those of apes than they are currently, but that is all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here here my friend...this is good proof for evolution and what not...but of course there are people who don't see it...but that's besides the point. I mean, of course parasites and diseases come from the fall of mankind, that's why animals that had nothing to do with it have it too right? Ain't that a merciful God....anyway, I completely agree, and some more proof is...the Appendix, we needed it when we had to eat raw meat...which means prehistoric man did it, where's prehistoric man in the Bible, (unless Adam and Eve were Neanderthals....)

• 1 decade ago

Actually, the dewclaw has use in grasping bones, but the fifth toe slowed running and evolution favored the toe off the ground for speed and maneuverability. The extreme of that process is the horse's hoof.

• 1 decade ago

Why did all the humans evolve the EXACT same if evolution is determined by survival of the fittest? Kind of funny how all human have all the same body parts after millions of years yet every OTHER animal evolved different from their cousin....

HMMM

Read about the founder of evolution and how he was a racist

http://www.evolutiondeceit.com/chapter3.php

Is this what we want our kids believing?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You haven't offered any proof.

Why do we still have Tonsils, Appedix.

Why don't Apes still make Neaderthal

That's the biggest one. Why don't APES still make neathderthal.

Why don't we see these creatures being born in the world.

You can't PROVE these things anymore than I can prove God. It's that simple.

You perpitrate myths and stories and wannabe history because some PH D says so.

That don't make you any better or smarter than somone who feels the same way because Pat Roberston says so!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.