My girlfriend might dump me cause my house is too nasty?

I am actually thinking about marriage once again (this will be number 4). The woman I've been dating is a lot of fun and she seems to like me for who I am. problems began when I invited her to my trailer last Saturday for pizza and beer. It seems like all she did was talk about how nasty my house was. There are... show more I am actually thinking about marriage once again (this will be number 4). The woman I've been dating is a lot of fun and she seems to like me for who I am. problems began when I invited her to my trailer last Saturday for pizza and beer. It seems like all she did was talk about how nasty my house was. There are lots of empty beer cans and pizza boxes everywhere. I also use an empty beer keg for a TV stand that she mentioned and also my kitchen floor is dark brown but only because I haven't mopped it in two years. She also pointed out the trail of Roach proof powder along the walls and the piles of filthy clothes in the bedroom. Thank goodness she didn't spot the racoon blood splattered on the back wall (see my 360 blog for that story). I guess she really snapped when she discovered the dirty dishes in the dishwasher -- it broke down over a year ago and I never took them out. Is she being unreasonable or am I really a slob? Should that stand in our way of true love?
Update: I happen to be 33 years old. I never thought my house was really that nasty -- not like public restroom at the dogtrack nasty anyway. Of course my bathroom IS in pretty sorry shape. I have to use a plunger everytime I flush and there's some king of black mold stuff on the shower doors. I don't see what the... show more I happen to be 33 years old. I never thought my house was really that nasty -- not like public restroom at the dogtrack nasty anyway. Of course my bathroom IS in pretty sorry shape. I have to use a plunger everytime I flush and there's some king of black mold stuff on the shower doors. I don't see what the problem is -- if we get married she can clean up as much as she wants to.