Who can I report my apartment's landlord/owner to for neglegence?

I live on the 1st floor of my apartment complex. For a year now the people above me pour all their excess water into my patio from their balcony. I asked them to stop, and they didn't. When I complain to the landlord, she says I had to write a letter to the owner. So I did, however the problem has... show more I live on the 1st floor of my apartment complex. For a year now the people above me pour all their excess water into my patio from their balcony. I asked them to stop, and they didn't. When I complain to the landlord, she says I had to write a letter to the owner. So I did, however the problem has continued. It has rendered my patio completely unusable for my entire stay here.

What are my rights? Who do I go to?? Can I demand a rent cut or something since the square footage of the patio is unusable? Please help!