Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What is the most fattening food there is in the world? I want to gain weight in my butt and hips.?

Favorite Answer

great wall of chocolate at pf changs.........3000 calories....... if you eat it you are my hero.

LOL depending on your age and body type this may or may not be possible !!! we don't get to choose where extra weight will go....... anyways, any pure oils or fats are the most fattening things you can consume ounce for ounce, such as heavy whipping cream, butter, any oil or stuff fried in it, avocados, cheese, gravy, etc. etc. basically anything fried or "creamy" - high fat premium ice cream, doughnuts, you get the idea. But a lot of these are also extremely unhealthy... perhaps you should consider being happy with what you have and staying healthy and active instead !!! best of luck

I believe Foie Gras is very high on the fatty side, but if you're looking to gain weight, just sit around and do nothing most of the day. It's worked for millions of people so far. Bulking up on the fatty foods will lead to quicker health problems, not that adding on the pounds won't by itself. I don't eny your goals, that's for sure.

the most fattening? Well that would be fat or like others said aka lard, but eating fat doesn't mean you'll grow your @$$, I mean it will eventually, but along with that you'll get a huge belly, that hangy thing that wiggles on you arm when you wave, some double chin, etc... Are you sure that is what you want?

just take straight tablespoons of olive oil

but a better way is just to eat more, while working out those areas with toning and muscle mass weight workouts

lard

P.S.- If you want to make your behind bigger, start doing lunges and taking the stairs. Eating a lot of fat will just make your belly big and clog your arteries.

• Osmei

well don't binge...or it'll go straight to your mid section. i would suggest one meal a day of fast food, you will gradually cultivate a beautiful bootay and perfect curves w/o destroying your waist.

To answer your question, I'd say anything deep fried...twinkies are my favorite...they are the BOMB deep fried LOL.

stay healthy

*cheers*

• BURT

Just eat lard

Nuts are extremely fatty but not extremely unhealthy.

donut burgers