Transformers (1986) vs. Transformers (2007)?

Which do you prefer? and if you didn't watch the original Transformers movie, PLEASE DON'T ANSWER! Also give me reasons why you prefer that version over the other. I personally, prefer the original Transformers Movie over the live action counter-part. I'm not saying that Michael Bay's version was... show more Which do you prefer? and if you didn't watch the original Transformers movie, PLEASE DON'T ANSWER! Also give me reasons why you prefer that version over the other.

I personally, prefer the original Transformers Movie over the live action counter-part. I'm not saying that Michael Bay's version was bad, it was OK, but I didn't like how they protrayed the Transformers as supporting characters. Also the original movie had a better storyline, cheesy but clever dialouge, and greater character development. But that is just my opinion.